Experiencing our vibrant campus in-person is the best way to learn more about HWS and we are excited to invite you to visit beginning July 1. The Office of Admissions will be providing students 和ir families the opportunity to take a personal tour with a current HWS student and to have a one-on-one conversation with an admissions counselor.Register for a Tour
Several safety measures will be taken to ensure the good health and safety of your family 和 greater HWS community, including:
- All tours will be personal, meaning each visiting family will have their own tour guide.
- The number of guests in the admissions building at any one time will be limited.
- All guests will be asked to wear a mask or other facial covering for the entirety of their visit, as will admissions staff.
- Much of the visit will be conducted outdoors, including the tour and if possible, the conversation with your admissions counselor.
- Families who would prefer to maintain stricter social distancing protocols will have the option to have a remote tour guide. If you choose this option, a student tour guide will video conference with you when you arrive at HWS and virtually direct you around campus.
- Due to an executive order by N.Y. 走vernor, we will not be able to welcome visitors from Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin at this time.